I started Vollmer Precision when I could not find bullets to load for a Seville .375 SuperMag revolver without spending an arm and a leg trying to win auctions for discontinued Hornady bullets. At the time, ammunition and reloading components were scarce on most store shelves. Mass producers couldn't keep up with demand on common modern cartridges leaving unique, rare, or vintage turn of the century (1800-1900) firearms to flounder. Vollmer Precision investigated tooling and took attention to detail and customer service to new levels to bring back needed components to keep fine firearms like lever-action Winchesters, Marlins and of course, some more modern exotics like United Sporting Arms Sevilles and El Dorados or T/C Contenders or Encores, in the field or at the range.
- I am Les Vollmer - Owner
- I sell component bullets to keep great guns shooting
- I accept the US Dollar as payment
- Made in Nipomo, CA where the weather is perfect!
- I started making my own bullets in 2015
- This is my FIRST on-line shop
- This business is completely family run. Wife, Son, Daughter, Nephews... mostly me
- email@example.com is the easiest way to contact me OR leave a message at 817-408-0433